AudioProLog™ 8 Channel Courtroom Digital Voice Recorder
The AudioProLog™ 8 channel digital voice recorder is designed for recording conferences, committee meetings, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. The system is a professional, next generation, multiple input voice recording system (VRS). It also allows you to send the recordings for transcription or archiving using FTP, email or a computer network.
- Records 1 to 8 audio channels simultaneously
- CD quality audio - Best in the industry
- Front panel meters show channel volume I/O levels
- High Impedence (1/4" or 1/8" jack) or Low Impedence (XLR) inputs
- Volume control for each channel + volume control for headphones
- Switchable Phantom Power (48v) for each mic
- -20db PAD to reduce the chance of overload from high output mics
- Separate analog outputs for each channel for output to amplifier, etc.
- Industrial computer w/built-in fault tolerance
- Options for AMD or Intel, Duo or Quad Core processors
- Storage options from 1 Terrabyte and up
- Options include a single hard drive or multiple mirrored hot-swappable drives
- High speed DVD burner
- Windows 7 Professional - operating system
- Rack-mountable. Can be ordered pre-mounted in a portable roto-molded polyethylene case
- 3 year warranty
- Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality
- Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using FTP, email or computer network
- Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals
- Allows a stenographer or secretary to timestamp bookmarks with notes that are sent with the recording to a typist who can view them in our scribing software (included)
- Scribing software features foot pedal interface control and variable speed playback to assist with transcription (foot pedals sold separately).
- Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in real time while it is being recorded so you know there are no problems
- Record to wav, mp3 or dct formats (dct supports full multichannel recording to one file, encryption and notes)
- Find and Play option allows you to sort recordings by name, date created and size and search audio by keyword
- Automatic notification if an error occurs with recording
- Password security can be set for file deletion, sending, record or stop and more
Outputs are available for each channel to create your own custom mix of all inputs for output to a speaker amplifer.
A full line of accessories are available to enhance your AudioProLog8™ recording system.
Each AudioProLog™ Digital Recording System is proudly built in the USA to your specifications and includes 30 days of technical phone support. Installation services by our trained technicians is available.