- 911 Radio communication dispatch centers
- Telephone call centers
- Airport communication centers
- First responders communications
- Radio station program logging
- Remote audio monitoring
- Control room voice recording
- Scanner monitoring centers
- Other specialized voice recording applications
AudioProLog™ 24 Channel Digital Voice Recorder
AudioProLog™ provides a complete solution for recording two-way radio, telephone, or voice on a 24 hour basis. AudioLogPro™ is a professional, next generation, multiple input voice recording system (VRS). The multichannel audio recording software has robust design and simple interface making for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.
- Records 1 to 24 audio channels simultaneously - expandable to 96 ch.
- Digital 44.1KHz CD quality audio - Best in the industry
- Front panel meters show channel volume I/O levels
- Separate analog outputs for each channel for output to amplifier, etc.
- Industrial computer system w/built-in fault tolerance
- Options for AMD or Intel ~ Duo or Quad Core processors
- Storage options from 2 Terrabyte and up
- Options for single hard drive or multiple mirrored hot-swappable drives
- High speed DVD burner
- Windows 7 Professional or Windows 2008 Server OS
- Quick installation - easy hookup when replacing an outdated system
- Rack-mountable. Can be ordered pre-mounted in a rack-mount portable poly case
- 3 year warranty
- Save recordings as standard .WAV, .MP3 or .GSM files
- 128 Bit Encryption – all calls can be encrypted at the users discretion in the setup
- Automatic voice activated, hardware port control, or continuous recording modes
- Long recordings are broken into easily manageable hour-long files
- Signal processing to improve voice intelligibility
- Advanced audio compression to reduce file size
- Find and play recordings by date, line, length, or keyword search
- Log recording details to an SQL database or to a comma delimited .csv file
- Mirror recordings to backup drive(s)
- Automatic upload of recordings to FTP server for web or internet access
- Automatically send recordings to an email address
- APL RemoteMonitor to listen to remote recording live over a network or internet with TCP/IP streaming
- APL RemoteControl to control recordings (including start and stop) from another workstation
- Secure web access lets you find and play recordings using any internet browser
Each channel can be assigned to write files to its own unique folder for organization purposes. Labeling of each channel provides for easy identification of what is being recorded at any given moment. Hang time can be user adjusted so the recording will continue for the entire audio interaction. Once the hang time expires and there has been no more audio, AudioProLog time and date stamps the file and writes it to the appropriate folder.
Backup to CD or DVD
AudioProLog's Search Screen has the ability to pick a call or group of calls and create a CD or DVD backup. Users can automatically backup a call or group of calls with the option of including the player. Files can be written as WAV, MP3, or GSM files.
Each AudioProLog™ Digital Recording System is proudly built in the USA to your specifications and includes 30 days of technical phone support. Installation services by our trained technicians is available.